Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Decision Die






Die-as in plural for dice. I've no desire to discuss the other definition today.

If you've read this blog from the beginning, you'll know that I am a believer. A believer in all things related to karma, to fate, to the rule that things happen for a reason. I believe in "signs" from whomever has their finger on the button of life and I'm always on the lookout. My horoscope is almost always dead on and a red balloon (my "The Secret" visualization) has floated right through my path.

I'm a prime target for the Magic 8 Ball marketers.

Tada! (Trumpets sound).....The decision die-6 sides of my words to myself.

(Deep down inside we really do know the answers but fear keeps us from listening.)

I do believe that the answers to all my questions can be summed up on a six sided block. If I need reaffirmation, I can roll the damn thing and play a little game. Life can be about chances, right?

Yes, No, Maybe, Go with your heart, Trust your head, and Just be patient is all I really have to remember.

One thing a day that matters......

1 comment:

Stacey said...

This might be my favorite idea of yours yet!

Though the clothespin cuties are a very close second... tied with the aprons.. and the custom cards... and the crayon caddies...and the...list goes on.