Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday..

I once loathed Sundays because Mondays soon followed. This Sunday, I am a changed woman. (I reserve the right to revert to my previous opinion.)

After working these past few Saturdays-I have found that Sunday is a little catch-up day that I now (or at least today) look fondly upon. There are no dishes lying in my sink, the behemoth pile of bills has been attacked, I actually used the rotting bananas that were laying on my counter, and I even enjoyed the sun today.

So I won't go into the shop recap because frankly, today, I'm taking a break. Today, I'm just me. Not shopkeeper me, not web designer me, not marketer me, not entreprenuer me..just mom and wife and woman me.

With that being said, I treated myself to my blogroll. My blogroll is serious eye candy, serious inspiration..reading and looking at how the world is perceived through the eyes of these many talented people makes me feel, well, that there are people that love the same things I do.

Thought I'd share a few of today's favorites:


-The typogenerator using these two quotes I came upon yesterday.
A.) "Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick.”-Gwenyth Paltrow
B.)" I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay."-Madonna

The rest are fashion related--I'm dying to buy some new clothes. I haven't found anything that I have loved lately but these people have.




-Michelle's Michael Kors---loving the corset belt. via Mrs. O Doesn't she look great here?


-How cute is this little ensemble via Vintage Bliss?

Tomorrow, I'll give you the shop updates. Today I'm searching Ebay tring to find the perfect vintage crinoline.

Have a great Monday!

No comments: