Sunday, March 16, 2008

Another Weekend-Where did it Go??


Happy Sunday. I'm never ceased to be amazed at how fast the weekends go and how long the week drags on. I never seem to have enough time.
I came across the webite French General and Kaari Meng, a bead and jewelery guru, has come up with a fantastic (or in my opinion) concept to mourn, to stop everything, and appreciate what has gone. Yes, a little Addam's Familyish, but I do mourn the loss of my weekends and if donning a deep, shiny bauble can help make the impending doom of Monday a little better-well, I'm all for it.
I'm not a paid sponsor nor do I know this talented woman but a stop to her site shows that she has a serious eye for beauty!
Life lesson: Stop, breathe, and although Monday looms-stop wasting your life fretting about tomorrow.

No comments: