Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Few Weeks in Review

There are days when I can think of nothing else than getting home to make something. The past few weeks have been filled with those kinds of days.


I saved about 20 tin trays from being garbage knowing that they could be something. Memo boards.

Remember the Parisian sugar spoons and my resin addiction? Yes, Magnets for the memo board.


I also hoard fabric scraps in the event that I may need them some day.


How about a bouquet of embellished pens?


The Stash received a plethora of t-shirts in June and July. Plain white t-shirts.

Not anymore-tried my hand at replicating JCrew t's from these plain tees.

And the Pièce de résistance (or pieces)--Heather's le petite chandelier workshop. I can't stop making these. So easy-zero soldering and they look fabulous on the patio.





I have an entire list of things on the docket..just never enough hours in the day. (..she says with a long sigh.)

No comments: