Thursday, November 8, 2012

Current Life Playlist

Sense a theme, do ya?

Another list? This is what I do when I find myself paralyzed by too much to do. I make lists, remind myself of the good things. Check them off.

Plus, I forgot how much music can be a positive mood enhancer (and transporter back in time.)

Give me a Steve Miller Band song and the smell of a leather jacket and hello, 17.

There are 10 songs I keep listening to when I should be "digging" in, instead I'm somewhere else entirely; wishing, remembering, plotting, and NOT digging in.

If you're here, too--and you share a love of singing at the top of your lungs-here it goes:

1. "Blessed" Brett Dennen
2. "Making Memories of Us" Keith Urban
3."Heavenly Day" Patty Griffin
4. "Ain't No Reason" Brett Dennen
5."Feels Like Home" Melissa Etheridge & Josh Kelley
6." Only Hope" Mandy Moore
7. "Fields of Gold" Eva Cassidy
8."Better Life" Keith Urban
9. "Free" Zac Brown Band
10. "The Sunshine Song" Jason Mraz

Big Mister and I just celebrated 17 years of marriage--- and we are adjusting to the fact that our nest will be empty soon. Our youngest finds us the least interesting people he's ever met so chooses any other option than spending his free time with us and his sister is on her second year of college life.

(So, to that, Big Mr. #8 & #9 remind me of you.)

No comments: