Thursday, February 3, 2011

Inspired Mini-Book

After I read this, I promptly added it to my list of "to-trys". If you didn't click the link, it's a little mini book of art.

Last Sunday, I pullled out my scraps and got down to business. Cutting and pasting business.
I thought I would share with you my version...Click the photo to get a bigger look.


Once, you cut, print, and fold (according to these directions), you have a little 4 page book that measures about 2" by 1.5". Blue Girl's was birthday themed, mine is to remind me of a few things I sometimes forget.

On a completely separate note:

I value humor. It's essential to my survival. I sent an email to a friend the other day. We share electronic quotes back and forth and a serious love of Glee.

Our last email ended this way....

"P.S. You think there’s a job out that there that needs an obsessed quote regurgitator?"

His response:

"Actually that job was filled- magnetic poetry. "

Happy Weekend-do something you love. Or, laugh. Better yet, try both.

No comments: