Saturday, June 12, 2010

Where are you?

I'm here. I am. Just immersed in my little corner of the world. The laundry may go undone but there is ALWAYS time to make something.


A few weeks ago, I took a jewelry class at a bead store in the area. There has never been a single iota of desire in me to create jewelry. That is, until I learned about resin.


Just a few samples we made in class. Now nothing is safe from being frozen in the crystal liquid.

If I could put little miss and mister in resin, I would. See the cupcake "non pareils"- I want to eat it.

They have these 2" bottlecaps at the bead store. I love the size and the possibilities are endless, don't you think?

Since resin crafting is a considerable time commitment, I also look for quickie projects to relax. Some people drink after a long day, some veg out in front of the tv-I glitter wooden beads.

The tutorial for this is here--along with lots of freebie graphics. Cathe is a crafting fairy.

Sometimes just looking at something can make you happy. Case in point, these little pieces of plastic send me to a very happy place.

Vintage stacking flowers..Get yours here. Or here.

Get to your happy place. now.

No comments: